Monday, December 20, 2010

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Filler, 1-Ounce

As one of my hobbies, I'm an Amazon Vine Reviewer which means that they send me books to read prior to being released to the general public and, quite often, other products as well. I thought my review of the above item might interest some of my senior friends out there. I have published the following on Amazon:

It may be that I am asking for miracles here. There does come a time when one is past the point of no return and I think I'm there, unless I try injections and fillers.

I've tried this product now for two weeks and at least it has done no damage, which is great since I have extra senstive skin. There is a little bit of redness around the lip line but they tell you that will happen.

Let's face it. I've been a senior citizen for awhile now and I think no amount of applied creams will help everything. I do think the finer wrinkles are better and I will have to see how it goes in eight weeks for the deep wrinkles they call marionette lines. Stay tuned for more information in about a month and a half. In the meantime, I do feel it's a good product, so I'm giving it at least a four out of five stars.

Hope my readers find this analysis helpful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment