Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This Could be a Joke but...


I want to thank Megan Bostic http://meganbostic.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for Kreativ Blogger Award. This is an honor. It's a way for bloggers to show other bloggers their appreciation and to promote each other.

Apparently there are a few rules that go along with getting this award.

1. Place the logo on the blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated the blog for this award.
3. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
4. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Here are 7 things you might find interesting about me.

1. I'm fairly good at public speaking but don't do it much anymore.
2. I was in all the drama competitions when I was in school--wanted to be an actress.
3. Physical education was the only course I ever failed and I still hate exercise.
4. I also hate talking on the phone. Avoid it like the plague. That's why I love e-mail but so far I don't text or tweet
5. I love the ocean and can't be away from it for too long.
6. I love red wine and wine tasting holidays.
7. I once shook hands with Britain's Prince Harry. He was still a little boy at the time.


I am working on my nominations for Kreativ Blogger:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Betty! I nominated Megan for this award, and it's been fun to see where it goes from there.

    ReplyDelete